In Salzburg, international congresses remain events of immense importance for all concerned. Salzburg is known throughout the world for Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the Salzburg Festival and The Sound of Music. Despite having impressed clients with our ability, expertise and experience countless times over the past 20 years, there is still nothing we consider ‘business as usual’. Experience has shown, cooperation is the key to success!
The conference will take place in the Faculty of Natural Sciences (Naturwissenschaftliche Fakultät) of the University of Salzburg.
The Natural Science Faculty of the University of Salzburg is optimally connected to the public transport network and easily reachable.
- 2 km from the city centre of Salzburg
- 7 km from the airport Salzburg
- 4,5 km from the train station
- can easily be reached on foot or by bike from many hotels.
The Faculty of Natural Sciences is very accessible, it is almost completely barrier free. Salzburg’s famous old town as well as the adjacent landscape conservation area are only a few walking minutes away.
- Salzburg Public Transportation (SVV): Bus stop is called “Faistauergasse” > check the timetable
- Salzburg Central Train Station > Timetable OEBB
> Timetable Westbahn
> Timetable Deutsche Bahn (German railroad)
> Timetable Meridian
- Long Distance Bus > Timetable Flixbus
- Driving to Salzburg: Austrian highways have toll roads, a special vignette is required. Check out the current >fees.
- Salzburg Airport: catch a taxi right outside of the airport, or catch a bus to the venue
For your navigation system:
Street: Hellbrunnerstrasse 34
ZIP code: 5020